Did you know the custom of Christmas lights goes back to 1525 when Christmas trees were first decorated with candles?
Luckily these days we have electricity and our Christmas lights are decorated with spent shotgun shells!
Armed with STINGRAY GREEN and SUPER STEALTH RED, these Shotgun Shell Christmas LED lights are perfect for anyone that loves Christmas and the smell of gunpowder as much as we do!
Made from spent shotgun shells, LED lights, and available in two options as follows:
1. 50 LED / 2.5 meteres / BATTERY POWERED / $19.95
- Lit length: 2.45m
- Operation Modes: On/Off only
- 50 LED WHITE...with GREEN and RED shells
- Batteries included
2. 100 LED / 10 meters / 220V POWER POINT PLUG IN / $24.95
- Voltage: AU plug 220V
- Waterproof: IP65
- Operation Modes: 8 flickering light settings
- Working Environment: Indoor and Outdoor
- Globe colour is WHITE...with GREEN and RED shells